Are you a good fit for the Rangers and is Rangering a good fit for you?
Take this self quiz and find out!
- Do you enjoy helping people while strolling the city, checking out art, and interacting with other participants?
- Are you looking for a reason to engage with diverse aspects of our community?
- Are you the person that your camp or your friends turn to when in need?
- Do you want to contribute more to the well-being of the community?
- Would your friends describe you as responsible and reliable?
- Are you at your best when dealing with the unexpected?
Rangering may be a good choice if you answered “yes” to these questions…
- Do you have to ask where the Portapotties or Center Camp are located?
- Do you like telling people what to do?
- Do you think Burning Man needs more control?
- Do you believe that respect comes from a uniform or other trappings of authority?
- Do you find it hard to be sober at Burning Man for more than eight hours?
- Do you have a put-down ready for any situation?
Rangering probably isn’t for you if you answer “yes” to these kinda scary questions…